Friday 17 May 2013

Never Too Cool





This weekend I'm going to a school themed costume party, and getting my costume together has got me thinking about high school, friends, and the fact that it's been 10 YEARS since I was there (sigh. What have I done with my life so far?!). ANYway....

Thinking about high school brings up a mixture of great and awkward memories.  Mine are more awkward than anything - I was not cool and there were a LOT of unrequited crushes (Puberty Blues anyone?) - but one of the greatest things is that I am still friends with most of the same people from school. My high school buddies and I don't often see each other as I live in another city to most of them, but I miss them all tons and I am so grateful that we still stay in touch.  

I'm feeling a little nostalgic I guess...10 years is a long time. I can't believe we're all grown up already.


Yes. That is me. In an "Ever After" inspired medieval theme ball dress. 
Told you I wasn't cool.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, and thanks for reading!