Monday 13 February 2012

Green Thumbs Up








Oops. I haven't done this in ages.  It's not that I haven't been inspired, just busy. Plus I forget my camera a lot and think "this would make a great post, where's my - oh".  No matter, I'm here now!  Some of the things I do remember to photograph are the veges, fruit and herbs from my little garden. I love my garden!  We only just started growing things before the summer but we've had so much from it, for so little effort.  There's such a sense of satisfaction that comes from growing veges - it's easy, cheap, healthy and most of all - delicious! Plus I actually like doing the weeding and watering because it makes me spend time outside. 

I'm hoping there will be enough sun to ripen my tomatoes, but if not, I think some green tomato chutney will be on the agenda. Which will make a great post if I remember to photograph it.....

1 comment :

  1. Ooo isn't it exciting getting your own veges!! I have mine growing in pots everywhere and I run out to check on them every morning to see if they have grown!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, and thanks for reading!