Monday 27 February 2012

Rekindled Romance







 After a little bit of post-Christmas laziness (well, a lot actually considering it's almost March) I've got my motivation back and have spent a few evenings making more bunting and labels.

I've been having fun developing my tastes and playing with different fabric combinations, and each time I make new labels I get to choose new pretty colours to match the product. I am in love with every set that I produce, which is really important to me because I would never want to make something that I wouldn't be proud to keep in my own home!  Even though my fabric stocks are pretty static at the moment (I have promised myself that I will use up what I've got before I go buying any more), I still love every design so it's always enjoyable to make things.

Some of these sets are for sale in my Felt shop, so I hope you take the time to have a look!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, and thanks for reading!