Tuesday 2 August 2011

The Teeniest Bit Famous




Well not really, but it got your attention right? Just a short post today, but while checking out Felt.co.nz (New Zealand handmade crafts website) I noticed that my shop is featured on their latest blog post, yay for me!  More stuff to come really really soon, including cozy heat bags and beautiful sets of bunting flags.  Check out here to see what's coming really coon to my Felt store!  Any questions about what I make or for any orders (at the moment it's only NZ sorry) just email me: vintagethrillblog@gmail.com.

2 comments :

  1. Aw thank you so much, you're a sweetheart! Love your blog also...very pretty, and I'm a big Harry Potter fan too (even though I'm old haha) :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, and thanks for reading!