Sunday 24 March 2013

Vintage Re-revival

I'm sorry card - humorous card - funny I'm sorry card blank card - with kraft brown envelope

Well obviously I let my wee blog go a bit...nearly a full year since my last post and I'm slightly ashamed.  But not really because it's mine and I can do what I like.  Blogging obviously went way down in my list of priorities, but I really miss doing creative things so I'm excited to get started up again (hopefully this time for good)! Plus winter is on its way here so I'll be hibernating a lot and will need something to do...

It's time for a new start so I've refreshed my blog design and I've got some great ideas for regular posts and features, plus a new outlook on blogging that includes using it as an outlet for honest opinions and creative inspirations. Hope you can join me! x

PS You can actually buy this awesome (and so applicable to me it's scary) card here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, and thanks for reading!